Accessing Default Settings
On your ProClient dashboard, click on the gear icon next to “Account” on the header. You will see a page with several action buttons. Click on the one that reads “Defaults.”
This will take you to the App Defaults manager. It includes several sections for adjusting default settings for various ProClient features. Let’s take a look section-by-section.
Here, you can set information about your company, which ProClient will refer to whenever these details are requested within the app.
The editable fields include:
- Account Company Name
- Account URL
- Account Logo
- Office Address
- Office Phone Number
This is where you configure defaults for scheduling appointments through ProClient Calendar.
- Appointment Default View - Set the type of calendar view you see when you login to use the scheduler. The options are User View and Week View. User View shows you the current date’s scheduled activities sorted by user. Week View shows you the current week’s schedule.
- Walk-in Feature - Activate or deactivate the walk-in appointment scheduling feature.
- Reception Notes - Activate or deactivate the ability to add notes to walk-in appointments.
- Business Hours - Set the standard days and hours that ProClient Calendar will use for the appointment scheduling features.
- Default Appointment Cancellation Policy - Write your company policy on appointment cancellation. This will be shown to clients as they schedule appointments via the Client Portal.
- Additional Options - You can choose to make the following data visible to people scheduling appointments in ProClient:
Adjust the visual style settings of ProClient Calendar.
At this time, only one appointment style setting can be configured:
- Appointment Color - Sets the color of the calendar block in which an appointment has been scheduled.
Customize Client Portal
Adjust visual style settings of the Client Portal.
- Background Color - Sets the background color of the Client Portal site.
- Primary Color - Sets the color used for key visual elements, including the background color of the header, buttons, and links.
- Secondary Color - Sets the color used for any text on key visual elements, including the header, buttons, and links.
- Client Portal Logo - Lets you upload a logo to be placed on the header of the Client Portal site. You can drag and drop an image file to the box provided. Alternatively, you can click inside the box, which opens your system’s file manager. Navigate to the image file, then select it to upload it to the Client Portal site.
Configure an SMTP server for use by ProClient to send and receive email.
- SMTP server address
- SMTP username
- SMTP password
- SMTP port
- SMTP encryption
- Default Admin “From” Name
- Default Admin “From” Email Address
Set whether notifications will be sent to the account owner, a specific user account, or none at all.
These settings affect the following notifications:
- Appointment Notifications
- Marketing Emails
- Document Notifications
- E-Signature Requests
- Billing Invoices
Edit the notification email message that will be sent to a client who schedules an appointment via the Client Portal.
It includes the following fields:
- Default Email Subject
- Default Email Body
Adds a phone number to which text notifications will be sent.
Configure settings for enhancing security of the accounts connected to your ProClient system.
- Account Two Factor - Activate or deactivate two-factor authentication for user accounts.
- Client Two Factor - Activate or deactivate two-factor authentication for clients’ account logins.
- Client Document Two Factor - Activate or deactivate two-factor authentication for clients’ document access.