Accessing Tag Management
On your ProClient dashboard, click on the gear icon next to “Account” on the header. You will see a page with several action buttons. Click on the one that reads “Tag Management.”
This will take you to a page that lists all the tags that have been created.
Creating a New Tag
You can add a new tag by clicking on the plus sign underneath “Tags.”
To add a new tag, fill out the following fields in the “Add New Tag” form.
- Name - Give the tag a name.
- Group - Choose whether the tag will be used to organize Clients or Documents.
- Tag Trigger - Choose whether the tag will be available for selection system-wide, or via a specific category of access (Marketing, Billing, Action).
- Tag View - Choose whether the tag will be private, shared with the client, or shared with all clients.
- Category - Select an existing category under which the tag will be organized.