Accessing Default Settings
Go to Setting under your Name. On the ProClient Dashboard, click on the action button labeled “Defaults.”
You will be taken to the Default Settings page. You can adjust many types of account settings here, from appointment style to notification settings and more.
Client Portal Settings
For Client Portal settings, click on the tab that reads “Customize Client Portal.” Here, you will be able to set the website colors and edit the logo image.
- Background Color - enter a hexadecimal code to set the color that will be applied to the Client Portal background
- Primary Color - enter a hexadecimal code to set the color that will be applied to the Client Portal’s primary design elements (i.e., the background colors of the buttons, links, and headers)
- Secondary Color - enter a hexadecimal code to set the color that will be applied to the Client Portal’s text elements (i.e., the colors of text appearing on the buttons, links, and headers)
- Client Portal Logo - upload your own logo by dragging and dropping an image file in the box provided, or click inside the box to select an image file using your device’s file manager
- Logo Size Template - clicking on this will show you a box in the size of the logo as it will appear on the Client Portal (the precise measurements being 397 x 108 pixels)
- Page Image - this lets you upload an image to use for the background of the Client Portal. If an image has been uploaded, you can see a thumbnail image here. Mouseover the thumbnail to view the image's filename and file size.
- Header Title - customize the text that appears in the header bar of the Client Portal.
- Page Content - add explanatory text or a welcome message that will appear in the page body of the Client Portal.
- Footer Options - select or deselect elements that will be made visible in the footer bar of the Client Portal. These include: Business Name, Business Address, Business Phone Number, Hours, Website
Once you are done making customizations, click on “Save Changes” to confirm.
Article is closed for comments.