Accessing Document Center
You can access a client’s Document Center from their profile page in ProClient CRM. If you do not see it on the screen, scroll down.
The Document Center lists all the files that the client has previously uploaded via the Client Portal. It also lists any files that were uploaded by you or another authorized uploader.
Document Center Functions
You can use the Document Center to preview files, download them to your device, change access permissions, and attach files to email messages to the client.
All of these functions, as well as others, can be performed on the current interface. To do so, click on the button under the heading of “Action.” You will see a dropdown selection giving you options for actions to perform.
- Tags - For adding tags by selecting an existing tag or creating a new tag.
- Details - For editing the document’s Primary Tag and Document Title. Also for adding a Note about the document.
- Bulk Upload allows you to upload 20 documents at a single time.
- Email - For sending an email message to the client with the document attached.
- Download - For downloading the document file to your computer or device.
- Share/Unshare with Client - For changing the client’s access permissions.
- Upload New Version - For uploading a file that will overwrite the existing document.
- Delete - For deleting the document from the ProClient system.